Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday 2/1/11

Well February is off to a bang. It rained all day today, then turned to ice. I am glad I got my run in this morning before it got too nasty. I wandered through the neighborhoods of Oakley and Hyde Park, nothing unusual. Legs were pretty tired and achy from yesterday's run, but loosened up after about 2 miles and I actually felt real good by the end. Ended up doing 5 miles in 37:29 (7:29 pace). I think this is the first time I have run in rain in Cincinnati. It was kind of fun, felt like I was back in Oregon. While I was at work everything outside started turning to ice. Even my car was a solid block of ice! I am looking forward to seeing how bad it is in Chicago and St. Louis. It sounds like everybody there is hunkered down and not going anywhere for a couple days. Hopefully everybody stays safe and takes lots of photos! Here is a photo of a tree outside our store tonight when I left, solid ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment