Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday 2/28/11

The day started at 5:30am when the tornado sirens started going off. They actually didn't wake me up, but Carrie did. She asked if we should go down in the basement, and I said no. In my half awake mind I was thinking we could not move the bed to the basement, since I was not planning on getting out of it anytime soon. Ended up sleeping a solid 10 hours which was needed. I took off from running today because the legs are feeling a bit beat up. I will be back at it again tomorrow. Work was a little different since we had about five people from Fleet Feet Corporate in the store. Tomorrow we officially turn over to SRDC which does not mean much initially, except that we will have a new POS system. The store is closed tomorrow, but we will be training all day with the new system. We are watching Charlie Sheen on Piers Morgan which is cracking us up! The dude is INSANE, but HILARIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment