Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday 2/12/11

Had to work from 9-5 today and it was CRAZY BUSY all day. Carrie's co-worker Gavin came in to get fit for shoes which was pretty cool. He is a brave soul, never done a half marathon, but he is running the full Flying Pig. Go big or go home, I like it! I found out that one of our part timers Robert lives 1/2 mile from me and wants to get together for runs and track workouts. This is perfect because we both do most of our running by oursleves and will make it much easier to run a little harder. We are going to do our first rack workout Monday, so we'll see how that goes. After work I headed out for a short very easy 4 mile run in 30:28 (7:37 pace). My legs were killing me from sitting/standing/sitting/standing all day long. It was worth it, I love busy weekend days. Tomorrow is going to be a very long day starting with an early morning long run with the Sunday crew. I have to give a big shout out to everybody running the Mardi Gras half marathon and full marathon tomorrow morning in New Orleans! I know a ton of people from Fleet Feet STL will be down there. Good luck and run hard everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment