Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday 2/22/11

I didn't have to work until noon today, so after two cups of coffee I headed out for a run in the colder 31 degree temps with some snow flurries falling. I didn't think about it until I got outside, but my shoes were still soaked from the rainy run yesterday and as soon as I started running my feet went dumb. Since I have done 30 miles in the past 3 days I decided to go a little shorter, 4.5 miles in 31:34 (7:01 pace). Just like yesterday I felt surprisingly good. I was thinking about doing a second run after work, but I ended up not leaving until 9:30pm so I ate some leftover chili instead. On the subject of chili, I have received word I have been challenged to a chili cook off with a certain Mr. Hadaway. All I have to say is BRING IT ON! Time to make the new nightly tradition...chocolate shake in the blender!

No comments:

Post a Comment