Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday 2/18/11

Worked from 9:30am-7:00pm today...on my feet almost the whole day. Probably not the best thing the day before a race, but it was nice to take today off from running. first day off since February 5th. Just going to relax and watch Inception (on blu-ray) on the new TV. Should be cool since being an LED LCD you can really tell when special effects are not good. On a side note I am getting pretty excited for the NASCAR season to start. I have been to NASCAR races at Talladega in 1994 and 1995 and Daytona in 1996, 97, 98, and 99. I haven't been to one since though, and I just found out that Kentucky Speedway in Sparta, KY (about 50 minutes from Cincinnati) is hosting it's first NASCAR race on July 9th! I am for sure going to this and anybody who is interested in joining just let me know! Time to relax on the sofa...

No comments:

Post a Comment