Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday 2/15/11

Woke up early this morning to meet Robert in Hyde Park Square for a run at 7:00am. We did an easy, but very hilly 5 miler in 41:18 (8:15 pace). I have to say, my shins and knees were killing me. The exciting part of the run was eating breakfast at The Echo. Good food, very cheap, and free refills on coffee...just about everything needed out of a hole in the wall diner. I headed into work and was pretty excited to see what kind of turnout we would get for our S'mores Night. It was a lot of fun, had two fire pits going in the parking lot and about 70-80 runners. We also had out Saucony tech rep there who had shoes for people to try on their runs/walks tonight. Good times! Even though my legs are very sore, I plan on going back to Otto Armleder Park to do a workout similar to the one I did on January 19th, except more reps. After that I am taking it easy until race day on Saturday. Here is a picture of some people making some s'mores at work tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment