Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday 2/5/11

Took today off because I worked from 10am-7pm, and I am meeting a group early tomorrow morning in downtown Cincinnati for a long run. Work was busy which makes the day go by very fast. Around 4pm I got a text from Carrie saying she wanted to go buy a new TV tonight for the game tomorrow. I asked her if she was having trouble seeing the 37 inch TV. So of course we headed to Best Buy to get the 46 inch LCD, and when we get there we see how much better quality the picture is on the 46 inch LED...for only $200 more! I am now in our living room watching Wolverine on a badass television, not sucky at all. We went to Chick Fil A for dinner where we had a discussion about how, because it is a "Christian" company, Chick Fil A is anti-gay marriage. That is ridiculous. Anyway, looking forward to tomorrow's run and football game! I will be cheering for the Steelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment