Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday 2/14/11

I was scheduled to be off work today, but I went in from 9:30am-1pm to help out a little. Afterwards I just bummed around the house a bit, may have taken a nap, then met up with new running partner Robert. We were going to do a track workout today, but it was crazy windy so we decided to postpone it until later. We did a casual 7 mile run (51:59-7:25 pace) around town and just chatted the whole time. He works at USBank right now, but will be starting full-time at Fleet Feet on March 1st. After the run Carrie and I made jambalaya for dinner, and it was DELICIOUS! After dinner we rented the movie "Salt" and I have to say it was pretty good. Much better than I anticipated. Nothing else to report, just looking forward to the Josh Ritter show Wednesday night and the trail race Saturday. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment