Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday 3/1/11

Woke up to a gorgeous day, although it was still a little chilly. Headed to Clear Creek Park for another run on the soft grass, trying to take it easy on the legs. Covered 6 miles in 43:29 (7:14 pace). I felt really good and am really looking forward to the next two days. We are supposed to have perfect weather and I am off work both days! Work was interesting with having the store closed and having to re-inventory everything along with training on the new POS system. One cool thing I received in the mail from my mom is all our old family videotapes that I had no idea even existed, but converted to DVD's. There are videos from holidays and birthday parties along with me playing basketball at Madisonville Jr. High, little league baseball, and high school cross country/track. It was crazy to see how young we all looked! One of the coolest videos was one of me, my dad, my brother, my uncle, and my grandpa who died in 2002 all standing around chatting at some park. Good memories.

1 comment:

  1. I still have a bunch of videos of the glory days of St. Paul's XC under Coach Mike. Great fun.

    ReplyDelete