Saturday, March 26, 2011

Friday 3/25/11

Well it's winter again. Cold weather is getting old. Today was Day 1 in recovering from this hip thing. Work was pretty normal, but one good thing that happened was I found a guy to buy my marathon entry for Flying Pig (at half price though). At least I will get some of my money back. After work we headed to Casa de Arpin in Milford for some DELICIOUS food. Becca's chicken with baked macaroni and cheese, amazing! Tasted some of David's home brewed beers, pretty damn good I have to say. I picked Ohio St. to win the NCAA tournament, but it was great seeing an SEC team take them down. Virginia Commonwealth playing Butler in the Final Four? That would be entertaining. Here is a video Brian Schoenholz and AJ Hoeltzel posted on FB a while ago, talk about keeping you on the edge of your seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment