Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday 3/6/11

I skipped the Sunday morning group run to rest up some aches and pains, and around 9:30am I slammed my pinkie toe in the corner door. Awesome. I may have let out a few four letter words. I had socks on and once I limped back downstairs I looked down at my feet and noticed a discrepancy between them. I took my right sock off and noticed my pinkie toe was facing sideways! I had no choice but to pop it back in place. That was interesting to say the least. I headed into work at 11:30am, had a crazy busy day, and once I got home I took my shoes and socks off to see if it had swollen. To my shock it was solid red and purple. Again, awesome. I have a bag of ice on it as I type right now and plan on attempting to run on it tomorrow. I am pretty sure I broke it, and the thing about a pinkie toe is that there is not much you can do with it and it can't really get worse...just going to hurt like hell. Here is a picture I took when I got home from work around 6:30pm.

2 comments:

  1. And by "rest up some aches and pains" he means that he had a hangover from the night before

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I ran 7 miles this morning. The first 5 were with some friends and god awfully painfully slow at 8:40 per mile but the last 2 I had to go and ran 7:15s. felt pretty good

    ReplyDelete