Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday 3/11/11

Carrie woke me up this morning to tell me about the earthquake in Japan, so I got up, went downstairs and turned on CNN. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Watching the waves take out everything has to be the scariest thing I have ever seen on TV. This has to be the worst natural disaster in our lifetime. My heart goes out to everybody in that part of the world. Worked from 11am-6:30pm today, busy as usual. I rushed home, showered, and changed so we could head to Wildflower Cafe for dinner. This is easily my favorite restaurant in Cincinnati as of right now. Carrie's brother Tim drove into town today and we joined their parents as well as their aunt and uncle for dinner. It was DELICIOUS! Busy day tomorrow, then back to running Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment