Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday 3/23/11

Carrie woke me up around 8am, but I ecided to keep sleeping since I didn't have any place to be until 1pm. I headed to Panera for some coffee and some reading. I took a drive to Ault Park and through some neighborhoods below it that I have not been to yet. Work was steady, but not nearly as crazy as yesterday. The most exciting thing that happened today was the tornado sirens going off twice. Took today off from running, but plan on running a bit longer than previous days tomorrow after work. I am going to start posting videos on here that I find amusing, entertaining, or maybe even controversial. Here is one that I think is hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. "Look, a snake's up in a tree. Honey badger don't care. Honey badger don't give a shit, it just takes what it wants."

    Probably the best nature show commentary of all time.

    ReplyDelete