Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday 3/3/11

First thing that needed to be done today was wash clothes and go to the grocery. Once those chores were done I headed to a small high school about 10 min. from home. I planned on doing 16x400 at 80-82, but after I ran the first couple way too fast I decided to cut the workout short. This was my first time on the track since Aug. 24th at Fleet Feet Fenton speedwork. Needless to say, I was WAY off on pace. After a 2 mile warmup I ended up doing 10x400m with 90 seconds rest in 77, 76, 74, 76, 75, 76, 75, 77, 78, 77. I then decided to tack on 4x200m in 36 seconds each. I had to dodge a lot of high schoolers that were conveniently just walking in the first 2 lanes. I didn't really enjoy being back on the track, so I think from now until the marathon I am going to do workouts on the grass or tempos on the Little Miami River Trail. After the workout I decided to take Finn on a little adventure to Ault Park and Alms Park. We made jambalaya for dinner again, and once again it was just a little bit better. We used a different sausage which I think helped a lot. Here are some pics of Finn on our adventure today.


1 comment: