Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday 3/4/11

Woke up to a rainy day, pretty nasty. Had work from 9:30am-7:00pm then headed home for a run. It was my first night run in a while and I was really looking forward to it since it was 50 degrees with a foggy, misty rain. After about 2 miles I could feel something was wrong with my groin. I figured I had tweaked it during the track workout yesterday that I had no business doing. Finished up the run pretty slowly, only 5 miles in 38:10 (7:38 pace). I was going to run tomorrow, but may take the day off to let this groin issue heal up. Hopefully it is better for the long run on Sunday. Finishing up the pot of jambalaya right now with a big glass of chocolate milk while watching the movie The Chase with Charlie Sheen and Kristy Swanson. Only Charlie Sheen could have sex with Kristy Swanson while driving a car at 90 mph that is being chased by tons of police cars. If that is not a winner, I don't know what is.

1 comment: