Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday 3/5/11

I had to work from 8am-5pm today. Not much running going on with my groin not feeling good, raining pretty hard outside, and wanting to chow down on some Indian food. The rain is supposed to turn to snow in the morning so I will probably skip the Sunday morning group run. I can get my long run in Monday or Tuesday since I am off work both those days. One crazy thing that happened today was at the gas station at Kenwood Rd. and Montgomery Rd. I walk into the gas station to buy something and there is a young guy and middle aged lady working the registers. The young guy is checking two teenagers out and as they walk off the lady, who is checking me out, says "Those kids are freaks." I laughed out loud a little and she then says "No, they are freaks. That bitch told me one time that she didn't know if I was a man or a woman. I wanted to tell her that she should check between her legs to see if she had a dick." I was shocked and just started cracking up! I am sure her manager would not approve, but that is what free speech is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment