Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday 1/12/11

I made a very exciting discovery on my run this afternoon...a place to pee! In St. Louis there was a place to do this on every run, but through these neighborhoods there are no places to go. I can not disclose this place though since it is not a public restroom. Anyway, I had a snow run for the second day in a row of 6.5 miles (51:39-7:57 pace). Windchill was about 18 degrees, colder than I thought it was supposed to be today. Afterwards I headed to Kroger for supplies to make chili tonight. It was delicious! Obama's speech in Arizona tonight was pretty intense, hopefully everybody had a chance to watch it. It's horrible what happened and the heroism of the everyday people who were involved in saving lives is amazing...ordinary people put in extraordinary situations. Very moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment