Sunday, January 23, 2011

Saturday 1/22/11

Woke up at 7am because I had to work from 8am-4pm today. I have to say, not fun waking up when it is still dark and -5 degree windchill outside. Had a good day at work, not quite as busy as we would like though. When I got home I was asked if I would pick up a chocolate milkshake from United Dairy Farmers for Carrie. Being whipped like I am I did (also bought one for myself) and headed home. I then went on an easy, slippery, icy 3 mile run in 24:39. I almost fell again at the same intersection I fell on Thursday. We had Game Night tonight at our house which was a ton of fun with some great peeps. Wii Pictionary, good people, good food, and good booze always makes for a great night. Tomorrow is going to be a BUSY day with an early morning run with a new group (to me at least) then another run with a Fleet Feet St. Louis peep by the name of Chad Lich. Of course after that I will be with a bunch of Steelers fans watching the Steelers-Jets game in the evening. Thank goodness I have off Monday as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment