Sunday, January 9, 2011

Saturday 1/8/11

Worked my first weekend day today at Fleet Feet Cincinnati from 9am-3pm. It was fun, very busy. I found out that the Bengals coach Marvin Lewis shops with us quite a bit which is pretty cool. After work I headed out for a 5.4 mile run (40:57-7:35 pace). It was 21 degrees with a windchill of 9 degrees. I think the Asics storm shelter jacket is the best piece of running apparel I have ever owned. Totaled 38 miles for the week, good first week of buildup for the marathon. I'm hoping to get get the mileage up a little more this week, but we are supposed to get a big snowstorm on Tuesday. I was pretty excited about the Saints playoff game today since we were playing a team that was 7-9. That didn't turn out well. The fact that we were missing our top two running backs, starting linebacker, and our best defensive back showed why our defense was horrible and Brees threw 60 passes. We went over to Carrie's friends from college Bryan and Deanna's house for dinner (which was delicious) and beers this evening. Since the Saints are out I am required to pull for the Steelers, which is cool because I actually do like the Steelers. I am just ready for college football to start next year!

1 comment:

  1. Marvin Lewis is cool, but more importantly, do either T.O or Ocho Cinco shop at your store?

    ReplyDelete