Friday, January 7, 2011

1/7/11

Had work from 11am-5pm today, so when I woke up at 7:45am I had to decide if I was going to run before work, or drink a pot of coffee. Pot of coffee won. Around 1pm while at work I noticed it was snowing pretty hard outside. Nobody at work knew it was supposed to snow today, and it didn't let up until later in the evening. I learned on my way home how horrible drivers are in Cincinnati when it snows. I mean come on...I am from New Orleans and I can drive better in this stuff than the people that were on Kenwood Rd. and I-71 today! I got home to Carrie shoveling the sidewalk which was nice because I wanted to get my run in and still have time for dinner before the LSU game. Ran a slippery, conservative, snowy 4.2 mile run in 33:43. I hit up the usual spots on the run: Oakley, Hyde Park, and Mt. Lookout Squares. I actually saw 4 other people out running which was kinda cool. LSU looked pretty bad in the 1st quarter, but are winning in the 3rd quarter 35-17 right now and looking good. If I know these Tigers though, they will find a way to make it interesting by the end. Time for another beer! (testing out a Dundee IPA...pretty good)

No comments:

Post a Comment