Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday 1/6/11

First thing this morning (and by first thing I mean 11:00am) I had to go take an exam for a life insurance policy. They asked me a bunch of questions, checked my blood pressure, took a urine sample, and took two tubes of blood from my arm. About 2 hours later I headed out for a run...not a good idea. I made it 2.6 miles at 8:00 pace and struggled to do that. I couldn't lift my left and was lightheaded the whole time. I guess blood is important or something. Worked from 3pm-8:30pm and had a pretty good time. Everybody at Fleet Feet Cincy is VERY laid back and I seem to be clicking really well with them. When I got home Carrie was watching the Miami (of Ohio) bowl game, her alma mater....or so I thought. She was actually playing Angry Birds on her phone. Big weekend coming up...LSU-Texas A&M in the Cotton Bowl tomorrow night and Saints-Seahawks Saturday evening! Geaux Tigers and Who Dat!

1 comment:

  1. Who needs blood? Drain it out and replace it with beer. Remember I should know about this. I am in PA school

    ReplyDelete