Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday 1/28/11

We got about 1-2 inches of snow last night, wasn't expecting that. Went out on a shorter 5 mile run around 11am before work. Ended up hitting a decent pace (34:56-6:59 pace). Splits were 7:27, 7:11, 7:05, 6:44, 6:26. I flet like I could have kept going at that pace for a couple more miles which is good. After work Carrie and I went to dinner with three friends Nicola, Michael, and Mary Beth at a place called Wildflower Cafe...quite possibly the best meal I have had in months! The appetizers, the entrees, the deserts and the drinks were all AMAZING! Word on the street is we will be getting the biggest snow storm of the year so far on Tuesday, so I am hoping for some good runs in the next couple days. Is spring around the corner???

No comments:

Post a Comment