Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday 4/11/11

Woke up today to the threat of some pretty bad weather. It rained pretty hard, but not too much wind like what was predicted. I had off work today so as usual I bummed around drinking coffee and while watching CNN and Sportscenter. The only two places I went today was to Kroger to get supplies so I could make jambalaya tonight and to the Blue Ash Recreation Center which I joined two weeks ago. I have started lifting weights 2-3 times per week which I haven't done in a couple years. I have to say I am really enjoying it. I took the day off from running as I don't plan on running back to back days for a while. For dinner tonight I made the jambalaya with andouille sausage rather than smoked sausage and the verdict is that it is better with smoked sausage.

No comments:

Post a Comment